My rating: 4 of 5 stars
I give the third book in the Replay series 3.5 out of 5 stars.
Things I loved:
– bad boy drummer Jude
– stressed to the max manager Archer
– unresolved mutual attraction
– different characters’ perspectives of the same scenes from the previous two books
– Chuck Palahniuk reference
– the hot, hot sexy times
Things I didn’t care for:
– fairly stoic, kinda arrogant former military Bennett
– the seemingly easy and quick drug rehab
– the weird dynamic between Bennett and Archer
I’m guessing Benji’s book is next. He’s come off as the only band member without drama. No doubt he has some skeletons hidden in his closet.